Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's January!

Hello peeps!
This is my very first post from 2013! Yey! It feels really good to be updating my blog & I have a new drawing for you!

It's Dexter Morgan (Michael C Hall) from the TV series Dexter. I really enjoyed creating it. I will embed a video in this post of me creating this piece; if you are interested in watching it just click to play.

I am really hoping to create a big painting soon. I have been a bit unwell lately. I keep getting colds and other winter viruses. I am pretty sure I'm on the mend now though so I'm really excited to be getting my brushes out and making new artworks soon! I hope that you are all having a great New Year so far and fingers crossed I will have a nice painting to show you all in my next post :-)
All the best, Allanah Claire




No comments: