Monday, April 22, 2013

An Inspiring Holiday!





Hi everyone!

It has been quite a while since I last created a blog entry; 
this is because I have been on holiday. I went to Costa Adeje in Tenerife and it was so beautiful there!
I feel very lucky that I got the chance to stay on such a beautiful island and I have come back inspired to create a painting including the different wildlife and flowers of Tenerife. 
(Above is a picture of me soaking up the sun!)

It has also been a while since I have picked up my paintbrushes but I feel ready to create a special art piece. I already have a rough idea of what I would like to do and I’m rather excited to bring it to fruition! 
I am going to start some watercolour paintings tonight as studies for the big piece I am planning so I will be updating my blog soon with the finished pieces! Until then... Here are a few of my holiday snaps so you can see why I'm so inspired! It is a truly beautiful place. I hope you enjoy them! :-)





Thank you for reading my blog, 
All the best;
Allanah Claire x



No comments: