Sunday, June 01, 2014

Sherlock is here!!

Sherlock painting

Hi everybody,

Sherlock is here! & is causing quite the media storm!


Here he is! *to watch the video click on the image above*

I hope you like my most recent painting of Sherlock [Benedict Cumberbatch] he was really fun to paint. 
I am a huge Sherlock fan and I love the BBC TV series so much - Benedict Cumberbatch plays the part of Sherlock so very well; 
If you haven’t seen the show I really highly recommend it. It’s smart, witty and addictive -  Just quite simply genius! 

So, here are some stills of my painting...




I hope you like it. :-) I loved creating it!

Also, I'm super excited to see my Sherlock painting has been featured on some big websites!


 Allanah Claire - Sherlock Painting - RadioTimes

I first noticed an article on RadioTimes yesterday (though it was published 30th May 2014) *Click picture above to be taken to the article*

Thank you Emma Daly (Journalist, RadioTimes) for the lovely write up. You honestly made my day yesterday! I'm extremely flattered and honoured.

 Allanah Claire Art - Sherlock - The Mirror

Today (1st June 2014) my Sherlock painting video has had a lovely write up by Charlotte Wareing (Journalist, The Mirror). Thank you so very much Charlotte from The Mirror! You've made my day today too. 

Thank you very much for your kindness and lovely words. 


Thank you for reading my blog.

See you all soon!
Take care & all the best,

Allanah Claire 

No comments: